Tamatin is looking for a Unity Programmer Intern who want to learn and gain work experiences from the industry. You will be working on your own project that should be completed and released after the internship period finished, this should provide an experience in the full cycle of game development.
Keep in mind that this is an unpaid internship program.
The internship program will start from Oct 2022 – Des 2022.
Skill & Requirement
- At least 1 years of experience using Unity (portfolio needed)
- Knowledge in version control system
- Able to work from a place with a stable internet access
- Have good self discipline and willingness to learn
Unnecessary But a Plus
- Have great interest in game industry and/or digital entertainment industry
- Additional technical interest (example: VR, networking, shaders, etc.) is a plus, please include these in your portfolio
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Have a friends/team to apply together as other roles (art and game design)
- Flexible workday (6h/day, mandatory to online at 10:00 – 15:00 WIB)
- Working from the comfort of your own home