Tamatin is looking for a Game Designer Intern who want to learn and gain work experiences from the industry. You will be working on your own project that should be completed when the internship finished. The game should be publicly available for people to try and open for feedbacks. This should provide you with the whole game development lifecycle experience.
Keep in mind that this is an unpaid internship program.
The internship program will start from Oct 2022 – Des 2022.
Skill & Requirement
- Have a good written and verbal communication skill
- Able to work from a place with a stable internet access
- Have good self discipline and willingness to learn
Unnecessary But a Plus
- Have great interest in game industry and/or digital entertainment industry
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Having experience using Unity game engine can help
- Have a friends/team to apply together as other roles (art and programmer)
- Flexible workday (6h/day, mandatory to online at 10:00 – 15:00 WIB)
- Working from the comfort of your own home