Tamatin is looking for a Game Artist Intern (can be 2D or 3D) who want to learn and gain work experiences from the industry. You will be working on your own project that should be completed when the internship finished. The game should be publicly available for people to try and open for feedbacks. This should provide you with the whole game development lifecycle experience.
Keep in mind that this is an unpaid internship program.
The internship program will start from May 2022 – July 2022.
Skill & Requirement
- At least 1 years of experience creating digital art (portfolio needed)
- Able to work from a place with a stable internet access
- Have good self discipline and willingness to learn
Unnecessary But a Plus
- Have great interest in game industry and/or digital entertainment industry
- Having experience using Unity game engine can help
- Have a non-game related hobbies (example : gardening, cooking, or collecting stamps) is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Have a friends/team to apply together as other roles (game design and programmer)
- Flexible workday (6h/day, mandatory to online at 10:00 – 15:00 WIB)
- Working from the comfort of your own home